Many gym-goers swear by a pre-workout caffeine fix to fuel hard sessions. Especially those looking to cut a few kilos, would do better to brew up a cup of tea – ginseng tea, that is. Ginseng root does not contain caffeine, however, ginseng has a stimulating action on the body
Get prepared with The King of herbs
Workout offers numerous benefits like toning the body, weight loss, improved metabolism, and clear skin. But, several other unseen impacts are also there. Workout results in depleted energy levels, increased hunger, soreness, and the production of lactic acid in the muscles. It also increases the need to flush out the waste products, peripheral nervous system fatigue and tiny muscle tears.
To prevent your body from micro trauma, KGC suggests taking a natural pre-workout supplement- Ginseng. Numerous reasons make Ginseng supplements ideal for in taking before a workout
- Muscle Recovery – As an adaptogenic herb, ginseng might help you recover better from exercise. This is especially true if your exercise program shifts in intensity. It helps reduces muscle damage and inflammation and also keeps a check on the production of lactic acid in the muscles. It helps to recover by decreasing muscle soreness.
- Antioxidants – Ginseng is also thought to have powerful antioxidant properties. Exercise, aging, high-sugar diets, environmental toxins, chemicals, and stress increase the production of oxidative free radicals within the body which can cause cell damage and lead to premature aging, metabolic issues, and poor exercise recovery.
- Maintain / Lose Weight – Ginseng has proven effects on appetite and metabolism, and stimulate fat-burning pathways. Studies showed people who consumed 6 grams per day helped obese women lose weight. The researchers concluded this was because it improved the healthy bacteria profile of their digestive systems. If ginseng is effective for helping you manage your weight, this may be a result of the herb’s ability to help manage blood glucose.
- Goodbye fatigue- Workout often results in fatigue peripheral nervous system. Making Ginseng your pre-workout buddy will help reduce it as it acts as an excellent anti-fatigue agent. Using Ginseng will also result in an energy upsurge and enhanced stamina.
- No more disturbing of Cardiac Functioning- The herb gets well known for enhancing cardiac function. It enhances the coronary blood flow in the cardiac system and promotes the growth of new blood vessels. It significantly impacts and improves the way of oxygenating the circulatory system during workouts.
- Miraculous for bodybuilders- The active compounds- Ginsenosides of Ginseng promote the production of healthy Nitric Oxide in the body. It also enhances the blood flow and production of healthy testosterone in the body.
- Beneficial for the Central nervous system- It helps to increase the release of hormones- Dopamine, Adrenaline, and Serotonin in the brain. The herb also optimizes the intracellular signal transfer.
The healing and restorative properties of Ginseng have always been an asset for humans. Exercising is a crucial part of almost every individual these days. Hence, the herb has managed to extend its benefits here too. Several other benefits also get provided by the King of herbs. It builds up stamina and regulates cholesterol levels. The anti-oxidant, anti-ageing, and anti-inflammatory properties also make it a suitable option. It also enhances the cognitive function helping you focus.
Hence, KGC believes that the numerous advantages of Korean Red Ginseng extract make it an ideal gym supplement.